Release of Liability
Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement
Photo & Video Release
1. I fully understand that axes of any size are potentially dangerous objects, the dangers, hazards, and risks in axe throwing and the inherent risks associated with the use and misuse of axes by myself and others.
2. I acknowledge and understand that I will be voluntarily engaging in activities that involve axes which may result in, but not necessarily be limited to, minor injuries such as scratches, bruises and cuts; major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, bodily or joint injuries; and catastrophic injuries including scarring, loss of an important bodily function, permanent disability or death. Which may cause severe social or economic losses due to not only my actions, inaction or negligence, but also the action, inaction or negligence of others or conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, I acknowledge that there may be other risks not known to me or not foreseeable at this time.
3. I assume all the risk and accept responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent or temporary disability, or death regardless of the cause or responsible party.
4. I am mentally, emotionally and physically able to participate in axe throwing and acknowledge so by signing below.
5. I will immediately remove myself from participation, and notify the nearest staff member if at any time I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition, or I feel that I have experienced any deterioration in my physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation in any activities on the premise.
6. I release from liability and waive and discharge all actions, claims and/or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or hereafter may ever have for damage or losses on account of injury, including permanent disability and death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other acts of Down The Hatchet, LLC, its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and/or landlords as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities and/or my presence at the facility operated by Down The Hatchet. I hereby agree and covenant to save and hold harmless , indemnify, and defend any claim against Down the Hatchet, LLC, its subsidiaries, and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agents, as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities.
7. I agree that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives agree not sue or Down The Hatchet, LLC, its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents or landlords as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities and/or my presence at the facility operated by Down The Hatchet.
8. I understand that drinking alcohol is not a requirement to participate in any event. If I do consume alcohol during an event, I confirm that I am 21 years of age and I am doing so of my own choice and volition and agree to consume alcohol responsibly.
9. I assume the risks associated with alcohol consumption and take full responsibility for my own actions, safety and welfare.
10. I agree to exercise reasonable care at all times, and will not consume alcohol to the point that my judgement is impaired. I understand the potential risks associated with the consumption of alcohol and acknowledge that I do not have or am not aware of any medical condition(s) that would prevent me from consuming alcohol or would result in any injury or liability for any accident, injury, theft, loss or damage caused by my impaired judgement or negligence.
11. I agree and understand that the owners and staff of Down The Hatchet, LLC reserve the right to refuse entry, discontinue or interrupt any activity, axe related or otherwise, at any time for any reason.
12. I hereby freely and irrevocably grant to Down the Hatchet, LLC, and its authorized employees and agents, the absolute right and permission to copy, exhibit, copyright, use, take, distribute and/or publish my photographic likeness, name, voice, and/or image made in relation to my participation in the activity in photographs, video and in any and all other media, in which I may be included in whole or in part, or in composite form in conjunction with my name and other identifying information, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any media for art, print, web, social media, advertising, film, telecast or any other lawful purpose whatsoever. It is understood that no compensation has been paid and that no fee or compensation shall be due to me for my giving permission for use of my photographic image, likeness, name, or voice. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or voice recording.
13. I understand that all activities on premises are being monitored for visual and audio record of activities for the safety and welfare of all participants by security cameras.
15. I agree to receive future email correspondence including news and coupons. This can be unsubscribed from any time within the emails sent. By entering this agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this agreement.
By signing and abiding by this waiver of liability, you are also agreeing to abide by the following rules at Down The Hatchet. To exercise common sense, play responsibly and refrain from horseplay. To permit only one person per target allowed in the throwing zone and that hatchets can only be retrieved after both participants throw. That there will be a maximum of 1 hatchet per target and multiple hatchets per range. To never retrieve a Hatchet before the opponent throws. After your turn, that you must return the Hatchet to its holder. That Hatchets are not to be taken out of the range area and are always to be handled in a safe manner. If you are visibly intoxicated the management and/or employees reserve the right to terminate your Hatchet throwing at their discretion. You agree that violating any of the above rules or by putting yourself or anyone else in harm's way will result in termination of your hatchet throwing with no refund.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP CONSIDERABLE RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND I DO SO VOLUNTARILY.
I AGREE THAT I HAVE SUFFICIENTLY REVIEWED AND UNDERSTAND THE RISKS INVOLVED IN AXE THROWING. I HAVE REVIEWED THIS WAIVER AND UNDERSTAND THAT I VOLUNTARILY AGREE ON MY OWN FREE WILL TO ALL THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH AXE THROWING.
Please select who will be participating:
First Minor's Information
Second Minor's Information
Third Minor's Information
Fourth Minor's Information
Fifth Minor's Information
Sixth Minor's Information
Fri Aug 12, 2022